Does the teacher want to give you an essay, but you don’t know what this genre involves? Are you afraid that you can come across an essay in the English language? Or is the submission of an essay a prerequisite for obtaining credit in one of the subjects of your university degree program? Do you have any experience writing an essay? Wondering how to write an essay? Looking for downloadable essays? Or would you rather appreciate the elaborate pattern of the essay? You ask what is an essay?
If you have answered at least one of the above questions in the affirmative, we are honored to provide you the following PR article on the essay, which will help you learn all the essentials about this tricky form! We would like to offer you, on behalf of the server our services in the field of assistance in creating professional texts of all kinds! Whatever challenging essay you are waiting for, you can easily handle this task with us and still score with your teacher! Have your original essays prepared for the essay just by us and you will not regret it!
Read on and learn everything you need to know about writing essays. If it is not enough for you, you will find at the end of our article information how to order a work essay tailored to the server!
- What is an essay?
- How to write an essay?
- Where to look for an essay pattern?
- What outline does the essay have?
- What style are essays written?
- What should be the right essay?
- How to write an essay engagingly and interestingly?
- What are essay reflection scenarios?
- Where can I Find Essays to Download?
- How to order 100% original documents for your essay at the server ?
What is an essay
If you are wondering what an essay is, then you have just found an article that will give you all the answers to your questions about this service! The essay is a literary journalistic section of shorter to medium size, which reflects on a certain topic and reflects more views from which it is possible to view the matter.
Historically, the essay is a very narrowly defined genre that has allowed many thinkers (Michel de Montaigne, John Locke, Jean-Jacques Rousseau, Francis Bacon,…) to articulate their thoughts. Today, however, the concept of essay has been significantly devalued and often understood by ordinary secondary school thinking. However, in the literary tradition, the term essay still understands a consistent, linguistically refined and richly thought-out structure that places considerable demands on the author in terms of the ability to think systematically, artificially formulate and critically make judgment.
Another variant of the essay is the so-called academic essay, which is a text from the English-speaking world. Its aim is to offer an original reflection on the chosen issue, which, however, must be substantiated by its own research and appropriate citation of the secondary literature. It is certainly not an arbitrary exhibition by one’s own unjustified opinions – an academic essay is primarily an exercise aimed at improving argumentation skills.
In the essay, we distinguish, once again historically, three traditions – Anglo-Saxon, French and German. The Anglo-Saxon essay is mainly a genre corresponding to our reflection. It is one of the most frequently commissioned assignments at Anglo-American schools. The French essay, on the other hand, is a long-term professional treatise (as we know it from the French philosophical tradition of Michel de Montaigne or Jean-Jaques Rousseau). The Essay School is characterized by its emphasis on philosophical or cultural issues, or reflecting on some current social theme.
How to write an essay
There are somewhat different rules for writing essays than for other essays. This applies in particular to the outline of the essay, which is considerably freer than the other genres. For an essay, it is not mandatory to determine which points it must contain – it is more of an essay to be based on a logical line of thought, it is not necessary to stick rigidly to the points as in case of reasoning.
In the case of an essay, the stylistic side also plays a major role. For example, the essay, along with the feuillet, is something of a royal discipline among all stylistic features, which is also due to the names that are historically associated with it. The language of the essay should be refined, expressively rich, elegant, innovative and aesthetically valuable. It is expected that the author has already mastered the grammar and the basics of stylistics perfectly and that his essay can bring some added value over the ordinary reasoning. In addition to the lessons and entertainment, the essay should provide the reader with an aesthetic and literary impression. Other elements of the essay are irony, exaggeration, and some subliminal interaction between writer and reader.
Essay Reflections Scenarios
Two related genres – scenarios and reflections – should be mentioned in the context of the essay. The screenplay is a text based on which a theatrical performance, film or television production takes place. The scenario includes a list of all dialogues and scenic instructions, such as the deployment of characters and scenery, light effects, dramatic effects, dictations of individual outputs, and so on.
On the other hand, the reasoning is not meant to be performed, it is a much more abstract genre. Its purpose is to reflect on a selected problem, whether specific or general. After considering all the arguments, the author should come to his own opinion, which he should justify at the end of the reasoning.
How to order essay documents?
As has been mentioned several times, the essay belongs to the texts that put really high demands on the writer – both linguistic and personal (maturity, insight, irony ability, etc.). If you encounter this difficult task during your university studies and you are not fully convinced that it is in your power to write it down, contact a reliable team of advanced writers of all kinds of professional texts at the server! Please read our general terms and conditions and pricelist first. If you decide to order your essay with us, please fill in the order form and wait for us to contact you via email. Subsequently we will agree on all details and deadline.
The essay award includes:
- Customized, personal and professional customized processing of your essay
- Lifetime warranty on all works we have processed, you can claim or comment on your work at any time from receipt
- If we do not meet your requirements, we guarantee a refund within 7 days
- We have more than 150 professional processors from various fields and industries
- For the eighth year we have been offering you professional and original materials for professional texts of all kinds tailored to your needs
- We are able to process an essay of any difficulty, scope and thematic focus
- Of course there are stylistic and grammatical proofs that we do for free! to each piece
- We also advertise urgent processing within 12 or 24 hours of receiving your order
- 100% privacy guarantee
- Rich offer of bonus and loyalty programs, action prices and volume discounts
- Possibility of flexible and operative communication with the processor
- All materials are controlled and protected against plagiarism
- Bibliography, home page, content and all attachments of your work for free!
- Our service allows you to comment on both the sample and the finished essay
- Upon request, we will send you an SMS about each change, eg about acceptance of the order, required amount, complete work or its part, etc.
- We will prepare for you an expert text from a paper through a case study to a habilitation thesis